Back Alley RP Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Back Alley: where you help shape the world~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At First, Chaos Came To Be...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet
Stamina: 6
Mana: 4
Race: Sealed Demon

At First, Chaos Came To Be... Empty
PostSubject: At First, Chaos Came To Be...   At First, Chaos Came To Be... I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Cordelia Thalin, a dark knight who had sworn to serve the will of the Goddess of Chaos, Discordia by following every rules and system made inside this particular guild named, Vala Dur. The platinum haired girl was slender, a short white dress was wrapping her body, covering her pale white skin and a simple black ribbon decoration wrapped the part just under her breasts. As a dark knight, her appearance and outfit didn’t seem to show it but it was not a problem at all since the guild didn’t really have the restrictions for it. Not much known about her past but she knew that she had lived in the guild for a really long time, one could say that she had been living in the guild for her whole life at the moment. There was not much of the outer world that she ever see, the elders forbid her to leave just like the other children inside, saying it was not the time yet for them to see the world. Cordelia didn’t resist, she obeyed the rules and persuade herself that it wouldn’t be too long until she could finally see the rest of the world.

“C-cordelia.”

A voice snapped the platinum haired girl from whatever that she was thinking at the moment, making her to glance to the owner of the voice. She could see the person was stepping back for a bit, seemed scared to talk to her.

“Yes?” She answered the call, her gaze was as cold as the winter. The pink tourmaline orbs began to scan the girl who was calling her name, observing every moves that she made.

The girl was nervous, knowing well that Cordelia was not a really friendly one but she mustered her courage to continue delivering the message from the elders. “T-they are calling you, the elders. They will wait for you in the dark hall.”

Cordelia raised an eyebrow, wondering what kind of thing that the elders had to talk to her and went as far as making someone to summon her there. She would then nod at the messenger, her fellow dark knight inside the girl before thanking her and watched as the nervous girl ran away, possibly was not comfortable being near to Cordelia for too long.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: At First, Chaos Came To Be...   At First, Chaos Came To Be... I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 12:50 pm

The silver haired girl let out a soft sight from her coral colored lips, her eyebrows furrowed a bit right after that. She was simply annoyed with the sudden summon, as far as she knew, she had several days to spend quietly before she needed to do some chores for the guild. But alas, the peacefulness that she was just going to feel would be destroyed but this nonsense and she simply got no choice other than fulfilling the call. The elders might be old but they could be very annoying, needy and insatiable if Cordelia could say. A pain in the arse, indeed… but she was kind of guessed what the summoning might be about...

On her way to the Dark Hall, Cordelia could hear whispers but didn’t bother to halt herself to find out about the source of it because she knew that the destination that she was heading to at the moment would give her the answer soon. Her pale hand would be clenched into a fist and she would swing it to the giant door, knocking it three times until the whispers stopped and a voice from inside said, “Ah, you’ve came… Please, come in.” Without words, the girl did as ordered, maneuvering her legs to step inside.

At First, Chaos Came To Be... Twoworlds2_e3_01

“Cordelia Thalin… at your service.” The girl said, politely greeting the elders and waited until one of them speak about the reason of summoning her into the dark hall. “What had happened in the previous week was indeed… horrible, we would like to apologize to you for that matter once again.” One of the elders, Gamze, stood up while he brushed his long beard with his long, scrawny fingers. “Cordelia, you are one of the dark knight who bears a great potential and we, the elders of Vala Dur, has taken care of you since a long time ago. We couldn’t bear to keep hiding this secret from you and we think… it is the right time to do some boring storytelling session.”

The girl tilted her head, knowing that this would take hours or more to finish the storytelling time but she nodded and said, “I understand.”

At First, Chaos Came To Be... Tumblr_nofqhsYowW1tynnrjo8_r2_400

She knew that any kind of information that could help her to find out more about herself and the seal would be helpful. “Then please… take a seat.” Gamze pointed at the empty seat and waited until the girl took her seat, sighed because he actually hated to do this kind of session. But he knew it was necessary…
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: At First, Chaos Came To Be...   At First, Chaos Came To Be... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 4:32 am

"Her name, Cordelia.."
[Flashback Pt. 1]

It was a cold day and the sky had darkened, the howling of various animals could be heard around the Nargathur…as if they were calling something to come forth. Just in the middle of the country, there was a being, locked inside a steel cage but she didn’t try to escape nor struggling inside the cage. The being was calm, closing her eyes as if she was resting to charge her power and waiting…for something that she didn’t even know. All she knew was that bloodlust was filling up her mind at the moment and as soon as anything who was responsible for locking her up inside the filthy cage appears, she would kill it. At least that was what she planned to do… The cage was injected with some sort of spell as well, it would burn anything that came in contact with the bars so the being tried to not get closer to it for now.

However, being a low leveled demon was a disadvantage though since she couldn’t even break the magic infused cage, possibly she was captured by someone who was an expert in sealing magic. Defeating this magician might not be easy, if she got captured so easily like this then it means the person had some kind of strong magical skill. Who knew what that wretched person would do to her once she was caught, she heard about some crazy people capturing demons and did many kind of experiments to find out about something that was a total nonsense. She might be bisected or even worst…and she didn’t want that, living as one of the almost extinct species was already hard and with this kind of crazy people around she might not be able to have a long time to live apparently.

“Ah… we got one here.” A voice could be heard and the sound of footsteps closing in, the moonlight revealing a hooded figure approaching closer. The being, scanned the hooded man who was wearing a black colored mask to cover his face and she stayed still, waiting for whatever chance she could use. "Hmm... an extraordinary demon bloodline... but still low level." The hooded figure walked even closer, not showing any fear or doubt at all, it was more like a curiosity at the moment. "Well, good evening. I apologize for troubling you like this, but I need you to help me for a little bit."

The being shot the hooded man a cold glare and began to speak, wanting to know his purpose. "As far as I know, when someone like you captured one of us, our race began to extinct as each day passed. Will you do some kind of experiment to me? Injecting me with your magics and make me as your slave? What good that you will get by capturing such a low leveled demon such as I?" She frowned, hated to admit that she was not a higher level demon but she did what she could to convince the hooded man to release her. When the hooded man replied her with laugh, she could only raise an eyebrow but no words escaped her lips and as if the man noticed how the being questioned his action, the man simply apologized and explained. "Well, well, you are still valuable. You are not the demon with the lowest level and certainly you have something precious inside you. Not to mention you, a Valor demon bloodline who is one of the most powerful demon race, are born with a great power." The man touched his mask before removing it, revealing his face and a smile underneath. He didnt look evil at all but only God knew what he was hiding behind that handsome face as well as the meaning behind the smile carved on his face. "What I am going to do with you is a simple observation, my beautiful demon. I am a curious one and I have been thinking about this for a long time, I can't bear to only keeping it as a mere idea anymore."

From the man's hand, a dark shadow gathered and hardened in a staff shape as if it was made from some kind of dark matters. Just a second after it, the man would mumble something that sounded like a spell and a big seal suddenly appeared under the cage and illuminating some of the grounds that was marked. "I would only seal your demon form as well as your memories and I will give you a human form instead. My only objection is to see... if one of the most vicious and isolated races could adapt with the entirely different environment from what they used to have. Not only that, I would like to see whatever interesting thing that could happen in the process. Quite easy, dont you think?"

The being growled, placing her hands in the cage's bars and gripped them tight, didn't care even though it was burning her skin because of the preventive spell placed on the cage to not let her escape. The seal became smaller each second and the smaller the seal was, the more pain the demon was experiencing as it started to embedded to her body. "Release me! I refuse to do what you want!" Despite of the yelling coming out from the demon, the magician seemed calm and kept doing what he intended to do. "No no, it will be fiiine. If you dont resist the spell, it will be done sooner.  I will place you in the most fitting guild, I guess. The guild that hailed the God of Chaos... and I shall name you..." The magician paused for a second, watching with a contented smile that the seal had painted the demon's body almost entirely. "Cordelia Thalin, heart of the dauntless..."

[End of Flashback Pt. 1]

OOC: This is how the magician sealed Cordelia, however this part wont be the story that the elders would tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At First, Chaos Came To Be...   At First, Chaos Came To Be... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At First, Chaos Came To Be...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back Alley RP Den :: The Mainland :: Nargathur-
Jump to: